9.29.2005

Would You Like Some Dog Coffee?


Coffee and Rock
Originally uploaded by YourAuntBee.

Last year, I was really obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. And the Eggnog Lattes. But this story is about the Pumpkin Spice ones.

Apparently, normal people don't like things like Eggnog and Pumpkin year-round, so I've been without my favorite lattes for awhile.

A few weeks ago, one of the girls from Starbucks came into the bank and made sure someone told me they had the Pumpkin Spice back. Finally!

The problem is, it's been friggin' hot! I just can't get excited about drinking something the same temperature as the air I'm breathing.

Today finally felt like autumn. There was a definite chill in he air and it wasn't even seventy degrees!

It was finally Latte time!

Cassie made the trip up to get my special drink because she loves me. When she finally brought it in, I had been in the back by myself for quite some time and was bored. So I tried to coax her back.

"Hey Cassie! This is my first Pumpkin Spice Latte this year!"

As usual, everyone was ignoring me. So I swirled the cup a bit and raised it to my lips. "Hey! This smells like hot dog! I didn't order no Hot Dog Latte!"

Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

No comments: