12.25.2005

Then He Smiled at Me


Christmas with the Po-Po
Originally uploaded by YourAuntBee.

The other night, I was sitting around my place, watching Conan when I happened to look out my window.

I saw a police car right outisde.

"Hmm . . ." I thought. "That's strange."

Then I noticed yet another police car parked across the street. So I stood up to see if I could tell what was going on and noticed they had the freakin' paddy wagon out!

You know, that big van they always have at the riots so they can throw the troublemakers right in as they drive down the street.

What goes through my head? "I could be killed!"

Of course, my camera was clear across the room, so I crawled over to get it. By the time I came back, they were all leaving.

I have no idea what was happening! I didn't hear anything; just happened to look outisde.

I'm starting to think I should move. This is the second time in the last few months I've feared for my life.

Maybe I'll just buy a gun for protection, instead! Yeah, then I'd be safe!

Merry Christmas, one and all. I hope your light display was as pretty as mine!

No comments: