8.31.2006

Browner! Greener!

Pumpkin Dump Cake

Speaking of bodily functions . . . You all know that I love eggs.

For my dinner Wednesday night, I scrambled a couple with some cheese and folded them into a nice egg burrito.

Thursday morning, I awoke at seven sharp with a horrible pain in my stomach. I then spent three hours with my head in the toilet.

I'm pretty sure the eggs were the culprit. Everything else I had eaten Wednesday had already been taste tested.

During my toilet time, Martha Stewart was on the television in my bedroom. The volume was loud enough for me to hear her talking to her guest while they cooked.

They were discussing how awesome eggs are, promoting his book and cooking eggs.

I'm pretty sure I won't be eating eggs for awhile.

ps--That is a picture of a Pumpkin Dump Cake. Get it? Dump??

No comments: