10.21.2006

You Know I Almost Lost My Mind

Raw & Casey's Wedding Party

Two reasons why I'm not feeling too bad:
1. I have several really good friends. These are steadfast, loyal friends I can't imagine would ever not be friends with me.
2. I think maybe October is unofficially "National Drama Month." There seems to be extra drama in everyone's lives.

Two of my friends fit in both these categories. Raw and Casey have stuck with me at my worst. And they've been doing what every young married couple does; bickering.

Casey, deciding he was going to figure out the root of the problem, calls Raw up.

I happened to be on the phone with Raw when he called. We were discussing the guy she saw on the side of the road with a sign that said "I bet you can't hit me with a quarter."

"Hang on. Casey's calling."

I sang my own hold muzak while I patiently waited.

"Oh my God! Casey decided he knows why I am so moody! He's bringing home a pregnancy test!"

Guys are so sensitive to women's feelings!

No comments: