3.10.2008

Lists: Day Eleven

Wichita

Tonight did a search for apartments in New York at apartments.com. Sounds like a long commute, right?

I recently threw my name in the hat for an amazing opportunity that, if by some miracle I'm chosen, I might end up having to move to New York.

I would be really good at this job. It's like it was created just for me. The problem is that I don't have any professional experience at something like this.

So you see, there's no reason for some of you to freak out. There's a lot of ifs and mights to get through before I would actually have to consider a move.

But just for S&Gs, I decided to do a quick search. These are the things that went through my head as I looked:

1. I have no idea what would be a safe neighborhood.
2. I have no idea if I could afford a safe neighborhood.
3. Although the rent prices seem about the same as they were about ten years ago when I was looking, I have no idea if I could even afford an unsafe neighborhood.
4. I have no idea what neighborhood would be close to a Target!

Basically, I had no idea what to look for and figured it wasn't really worth the frustration yet. But at least I still had my priorities in order!

No comments: